The Trustees consist of men and women drawn from leaders’ groups of the third world and developed nations programmes, business experts, researchers, scholars, development and political activists. They are people of high intellectual capacity and proven integrity drawn from all walks of life, nominated and appointed through recommendations. Demonstrated contributions to societal and human development are a major consideration to be a member. They are the Ambassadors of the Organisation whose responsibilities include:
- To promote the Organisation within and outside the academic community.
- To participate actively in conducting research whenever the Organisation embarks on such project.
- To contribute positively to the realization of the objectives and mission to which the Organisation was established.
- To uphold the honour and the integrity for which the Trustees and the Organisation are known for.
- To make demonstrated contributions to the growth and development of the Organisation.
- To carry the Organisation to a reputable international status; and other responsibilities as may be required by the Organization from time to time.
Click here to view the Trustees...